Haakaa Multifunctional Silicone Breast Pump
Our famous Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump has been reinvented again! We have kept the same simple and effective design that you know and love, except now you can express directly into a detachable silicone bottle!
Our new Gen. 3 Pump of 160ml is compatible with all of our brand-new silicone bottle range attachments. With a quick twist of the top, you can swap out your breast pump flange for any of our range of optional interchangeable attachments (each sold separately). We have a baby bottle lid to let you feed your little one expressed milk, a feeding spoon dispenser for when your baby moves on to solids, a sippy bottle top to help your independent toddler transition from a bottle to a cup and sealing disks to preserve any leftover food or milk after feeding.
Made from food-grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long-distance plane or car rides, or simply anywhere you would like to express quickly and discreetly.
- Quality food grade silicone
- Easy and effective milk expression
- No cords or batteries required
- Compatible with all Generation 3 Silicone Bottle range attachments.
- Small, portable and convenient.
- Accommodates different breast sizes
- 160ml capacity
- Safe in microwaves, boiling water and sterilisers.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump:
- Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the flow of milk slows or you've expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish feeding or redress.
Tips: Encourage letdown by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
Cleaning and Care: Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not boil PP cap. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.