Summer Silk Duvet
- Fill: Silk fibre
- Thread count: 250
- Tie-down 4 corner loops
- Construction: Karo Stitch which prevents the silk from shifting.
Natural, breathable, cool comfort!.
All measurements are stated width x length.
|Twin||66 x 86||168 x 218|
|Double||80 x 86||204 x 218|
|Queen||90 x 90||229 x 229|
|King||104 x 90||264 x 229|
|Super King||112 x 100||284 x 254|
All stated dimensions are measure while the product is flat before washing. Small but commercially acceptable variations from these measurements may occur.
- A raw silk made from cocoons of wild moths that eat predominately oak leaves and wild vegetation
- The silk strand is thicker, less uniform, more yellow in colour
- The silk is bleached to make it more uniform in colour
- The silk is woven into large skeins that are then stretched out into several layers until the desired weight is reached
- It is less labour intensive to make a Tussah silk duvet because fewer thicker layers are used.
- Tussah is excellent for a silk duvet where insulation is not essential.
Bleach is NOT used when our silk is cleaned
Grams in Each Duvet
Twin 760 grams
Double 864 grams
Queen 1048 grams
King 1208 grams
Super King 1442 grams